The Story: You are a poor boy living in a small town but with the ultimate dream of becoming the best Pokemon trainer. Although always bullied and often belittled due to economic status, you have a positive attitude with the hope to fulfill your dreams at any cost despite the problems.
Surprisingly, one morning the Professor wants to meet you, and without a doubt, you came to see him.
Professor’s grandson took a change in his life and taken over the Pokemon Headquarters; you have to stop him along with his eight subordinates which were a genetically modified tyrant Pokemon. This situation is the perfect time for you to show off your skills and tell the world how capable you are in saving the town.
Pokemon Advanced Adventure Cheats
Pokemon Advanced Adventure is a LeafGreen based game, this means pretty much all cheats for LeafGreen could work in this game, we have also collected some Pokemon Advanced Adventure cheats exclusively for this game.
Just keep in mind that some cheats can cause problems when not used properly, so use it at your own risk.
2018 Final Version Update
Guess what? The author made an update of Pokemon Advanced Adventure, making this the final version. The game has been completely revamped, noticeable changes include redesigned titles and maps. The full list of new features listed below. Thanks to the author and friends who spent a lot of time developing this amazing game and making it available to every Pokemon fan.
Note: For beginners, please note that it is a LeafGreen based rom hack and not for FireRed. This means you need a clean LeafGreen rom for patching. For best patching experience use Lunar IPS Patcher.
Pokemon Advanced Adventure
Game base: Pokemon LeafGreen
- New Region To Explore
- Catchable Wild and Legendary Pokémon
- No Trade Evolutions
- Starter Custom Moveset
- New Storyline
- No HM’s
- All TM’s Obtainable
- New Hero
- New Pokemon Sprites
- 5th Generation Pokemon
- New TileSets
- After Game Storyline
Final Version Released Features
- After game story line completely coded
- Route 11 and HQ sprites and scripts completely recoded
- Map scripts disabled
- Added all the new legendary Sprites/Movesets
- Remapped all the new maps: Stairway to Heaven/Sages Cavern, etc.
- Tiling errors south of Hero’s Village
- Added higher lvl pokemon inside HQ security
- Deoxys attack mode added
- Deoxys disobedience removed
- Increase capture rate reshiram/zekrom
- Arceus ability in YAPE to intimidate
- Add a 2nd jirachi sprite OW (the ones in motion)
- Added New training training region for HQ just north of darkness creek (water and cave)
- Remove all the clearflag’s in the final script
- Pokemon HQ Music Adjustments
- Tile error fixes
- Movement permission fixes
- Tyrant: Gyarados, Salamance and Cloyster resprited
- Mewtwo level adjusted to level 70
- Edited final HQ Battle script with minor adjustments
- Fixed a minor dexoys error